Have a love for helping others, volunteering, or being part of a wholesome and energizing community? Join your next home: Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Zeta chapter at the University of Pennsylvania! APO is the nation’s largest co-ed fraternity devoted to service and has been a core part of Penn’s civic scene since 1945.
This fall of 2022, we’ll be holding three (3) interactive Meet & Greet events for rushes to meet brothers and pledge educators, to learn about APO and the pledging experience, and to have a good time!
Rushes are only required to attend one (1) Meet & Greet! The Meet & Greets will be held on the College Green (by the Ben Franklin statue) from 7-8pm on 9/7, 9/8, and 9/9. If you can’t make it to any of our Rush events, please contact apoexec.pledgeds.@gmail.com.
Rush Fall 2022 Schedule
Meet & Greets: Meet brothers and learn about APO and the pledging process on College Green! (attend one)
1) Wednesday, 9/7 at 7 p.m. ET
2) Thursday, 9/8 at 7 p.m. ET
3) Friday, 9/9 at 7 p.m. ET
Rush Service: Bond with your fellow rushes and do service together!
- When: Saturday, 9/10 at 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET
- Transportation: Meet at the Tampons at 9:30 a.m. so Ubers can be coordinated for FDR Park!
- What to wear: Comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty!
Lellowship (Fellowship & Leadership): Mingle with rushes and brothers, and learn what fellowship and leadership mean to us!
- Tuesday, 9/13 7 p.m. ET at the Button (outside Van Pelt Library)
Big-little Mixer: Meet some amazing brothers and potentially find your future big!
- Thursday, 9/15 7 p.m. ET, IRG16 (Irvine)
Make up Rush Service: Unable to attend our Rush Service on Saturday? Please attend this make up service
- When: Saturday, 9/17 9 a.m. ET
- Transportation: Meet at the Button at 8:30 a.m. ET to arrange transportation for Cobbs Creek!
Interviews: Check-in with our Pledge-Eds about your interest in pledging!
- If you haven’t already, please fill in an available timeslot here for you to meet our Pledge-Eds! If none of these times work for you, contact our Pledge-Eds to arrange a more suitable time!
Bid Day: Receive your bids from our brothers!
- Thursday, 9/22 7 p.m. ET
Induction: Go from a Rush to a Pledge!
- Friday, 9/23 7:00 p.m. ET to 9:30 p.m. ET, Golkin Room in Houston Hall